Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday, September 1st

Wow! Is September really here? I cannot believe it! I am home from work, again. I have no voice. So, teaching is out of the question for today. As I am typing (8:47 a.m.), I am looking out the big picture window and watching leaves fall from the trees. Early September is such a beautiful time here in Alaska. Seasons are changing!

Also, moose season opened up today. Hunters all over the state will be out trying to bag a big moose to fill their freezers for the winter. For most of the state, the season only lasts about two weeks. So, if you're going to get one, you better get started NOW!

Current Conditions at 8:50 a.m.:

Temperature: 43 degrees
Skies: Mostly Clear
DP: 41
BP: 29.74
Sunrise: 6:31 a.m.
Sunset: 9:08 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment