Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mild Morning

Good morning! Monday was absolutely wonderful. With a high of 65, Mike and I pulled out the outdoor furniture, dusted it off, and had a lovely dinner out on the deck. Since it was so warm, I decided to put on shorts for the first time in almost a year. As I sat there, I began to laugh. It seemed absolutely crazy. Picutre this scene: two people sitting on their deck, wearing shorts, shading themselves from the sun, 62 degrees, and snow still on the ground! I could not believe that we were in summer clothes with snow still hanging on. However, it did make me laugh!

Back to real time. Tuesday is starting out with overcast skies and a temperature in the low 40's. We have a slight chance of rain showers this afternoon. Skies will clear later tonight. Temperatures will cool off later this week. The NWS is calling for highs between 45 and 55 over the next seven days.

Current conditions at 7:00 a.m.:

Skies: Cloudy
Temperature: 43
RH: 52%
BP: 29.58 and steady
Sunrise: 5:57 a.m.
Sunset: 9:45 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment