Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Snow or No Snow, That Is the Question!

Good morning! Well, let me start out by saying last night was the first time we have seen the Aurora Borealis this year! We have been in hopes of seeing it, but have been disappointed all winter. I must say it was beautiful! While it was not the blues, greens and reds I have seen before, it was five bright white strips of light that danced through the sky. Since I was viewing it at midnight, I was a little too sleepy to grab my camera and take pictures. Just take my word for it, it was awesome!

As for the weather today, the NWS is still calling for snow showers almost every day through the 7 day forecast. It is a little frustrating since we have had such beautiful weather the last several weeks. I guess we will wait and see how this one pans out.

Current Conditions at 7:00 a.m.:

Skies: Mostly Cloudy
Temperature: 28
RH: 68%
BP: 29.28 and steady
Sunrise: 6:48 a.m.
Sunset: 9:00 p.m.

I don't have time to do current conditions from around the state this morning. I will try to get to that a little later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment